The worst job I ever had was working on the Paramount Studio lot￼. I and three other guys were commissioned￼ to remove the insulation off of three giant boilers. There are no windows in that place a and we weren’t given masks to wear And it turns out it was all asbestos, which we breathed … More I Can’t Breathe!!!
The last time Heather and I dined at a Steakhouse, the waiter delivered my plate with his thumb on my steak. I said, “Hey, why did you put your hand on my food”?? He said, “I’m really sorry, sir, I just didn’t want it to fall on the floor again”. Good restaurants are known for … More I Have Food Poisoning!!!