You hear this a lot. The very fact that you say it means it’s not true. When you’re completely over someone, you will stop talking about them. They won’t even cross your mind. I don’t want to see you on an episode of dateline. That’s really not the best way to get the other person … More I’m Completely Over Him!!!
Like using the word bug when you really mean bother. I don’t know why or When bother was replaced by the word bug, maybe it’s just because bugs have a tendency to bug us. There! I’ve done it again. Bugs bother me. End of story. It’s a lot like using the word funny improperly. If … More You Bug Me!!!!
Why not scratch someone else’s head if you can’t figure something out? You’ll get the same result and have some fun at the same time. I really have never seen someone scratch their head over a question when the answer eludes them. Yet I have consistently heard it said so often. “He was left scratching … More I Don’t Know The Answer So I’m Going To Scratch Your Head – My Most Popular Blog!
I’m told that we only use 10% of our brain. I don’t believe it. Only geniuses are able to utilize some of the other 90%. Why don’t they have the ability to switch back-and-forth between really smart and stupid so they can communicate better with the rest of us? Let’s explore this 10% theory. Why … More Ow!! My brain is overheating!!!
I was feeling philosophical once and I took a glass out of the liquor cabinet and filled it half full of scotch. I asked my parents if it was half full or half empty. My Dad said, it depends on whether you’re drinking or pouring. He downed the scotch and left the room. Well played, … More It’s Half Full!! Wait! Half Empty!! Oh, I Don’t Know!!!
I love to mess with people. I went into a book store once and told an employee that I was looking for a book about turtles. He asked, “Hardback?” I said, “Please. And also with a little head, legs and a tail.” I thought it was funny. He was not amused. My odd sense of … More Turtles On The Half Shell!!!
My friend, his daughter Beth and I were at the mall and ran into another friend of mine. After introductions, he said to my friend, “And what is Beth short for?” Her father said,”Because she’s only 4, you idiot” I find it interesting the way we shorten names and other words. For example, you’ll never … More I’m Not That Short!!!