Ow!! My brain is overheating!!!

I’m told that we only use 10% of our brain. I don’t believe it. Only geniuses are able to utilize some of the other 90%. Why don’t they have the ability to switch back-and-forth between really smart and stupid so they can communicate better with the rest of us?

Let’s explore this 10% theory. Why would God makes such large brains and then only allow us to utilize 10%? I’ve got one word for you alcohol. They say that alcohol destroys brain cells, well most of us have 90% to play with it would take an awful lot of alcohol to destroy the additional 90% of the brain, don’t you think?

I’m not talking about people drinking large amounts of alcohol every single day. I’m totally convinced that those people have used up the entire 90% as well as the remaining 10% which is why they can’t function in the world anymore.

I know people who, when they drink too much, they really act stupid. This means that they are in the 90% still getting awfully close to the other 10%. We all know of them. They are the ones you see on America’s Funniest Videos. They are the ones who think it’s a good idea to dive off the roof on their house in to the swimming pool. Or the guys who get drunk and try to cut down the tree only to have it fall the wrong way and crush the neighbors house. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to put more gasoline on the backyard fire.

Click here for a ton of FREE short and funny blogs! Guaranteed to make you laugh or your money back! 🤪

8 thoughts on “Ow!! My brain is overheating!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s