Someone said, “A watched pot never boils”. Well this morning I boiled some eggs. I watched the pot until the water boiled. Another stupid metaphorical saying proved wrong. You’re welcome.
“A penny saved is a penny earned”. ~Ben Franklin
Nobody uses pennies anymore and I’m not going to work for only a penny.
He also said, “Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”. I say that he was a workaholic who never utilized the late night, peaceful hours. Plus, they didn’t have Netflix back then. Also, let’s not forget the dude was hit by lightening.
- “I never apologize. I’m sorry, that’s just the way I am”.
- “I wonder if people wonder what I wonder, because I wonder what people wonder. Do YOU wonder what I wonder? Now THAT is what I wonder. I wonder what you’re wondering as you wonder what I wonder, if of course you’re even wondering what I’m wondering… I wonder..”
- “When I was a kid, I asked my Mom if I was gifted. She said, ‘Well, we certainly wouldn’t have paid for you'”.
- “You know you’re stupid when you wake someone up by asking if they’re asleep”.
- “Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room. Then the worms came…Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…”
- “Put your seatbelt on guys, I wanna try something”.
- “You can be what you choose to be. But you can never be an elephant”.
I guess that’s enough for today. I hope it made your day a little better!
Connect with me on:
Facebook: Jerry Mabbott